We are under strict guidelines to not post our work anywhere else besides there and our personal blogs. I am going to post them here then!
The first week challenge requirements were:
1. You must use only the colors pink, red, brown, and white/cream for your layout.
2. You must have one pair of wings on your layout.
3. You must have three hearts on your layout.
4. You must have one bow on your layout.
5. You must use "Life is Like a Box of Chocolates..." as the title of your layout.
Here is my layout with those stipulations:
Week two also had some big requirements. They were:
1. Use one of the categories from the teleflora website as the title of your layout.
2. Use only one photo.
3. The photo you use must have you in it (there can be other people, as long as we can see you).
4. Use at least 10 flowers.
5. You must include journaling as to why you are this type of girl.
6. Your journaling must be on a journaling card or tag of some sort
And here is my layout for week 2:
Week 3 and 4 are still to come!