Monday, February 9, 2009

Sisterhood of Scrap

I know I have posted about this challenge blog before, but now i have something really cool to share! LINK

I was chosen to be a member of their design team! Here is a link to the announcement. LINK

My month is May. I'm not sure what else I will be doing for them, but I do like participating in their challenges.

Come on over and check it out.

Today's challenge was to create a layout with 3 photos of 3 different people in it. Here is a layout I did that fits that requirement.


The other layout that fits this requirement is in the post below. Its the one titled "Why I Stay Home."

Come on over to Sisterhood of Scrap and share with us your layouts!

7 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

wow!! Congratulations!

Joni M said...

Congrats on the DT! You are one talented scrapper! I love the layout, Jen!

Jean said...

Congrats on the DT. I enjoy seeing your work. Love the layout with the three photos.

Terri said...

CONGRATS on the DT gig Jen!!!! FAB LO!!!!

Mary said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Great layout! I so love those colors together!!!

antenucci said...

Congrats on another DT! How do you get so many pages created?

Tammi said...

Congrats on being picked for their design team and I love this layojut!!!