Thursday, February 26, 2009

March kit part 2

Here is my third layout. This is Kylie, my neice Ella, and Payton.

Image
I used the pink cardstock that I cut the circle out of for the first layout as the base for this layout. I filled it with one of the great pattern papers from the kit. The brown lace is from an older kit. I ran the letters and the cream cardstock through my cuttle bug for that great Swiss dot pattern. I sanded the dots on the cardstock to reveal the lighter core of the cardstock too!

I sanded the edges of my photo and the edges of the small circles for a bit of distressing.

This is my 4th layout that I can share (I have a couple more things, but they are for the newsletter!)

Image

The cardstock and pattern paper are from the kit. The letters are Making Memories from the new Chloe's Closet line. The Petaloo flowers, leaves, and trim are from my stash. That diamond paper is 5+ years old. Its from some old DCWV stack that I found in my cupboard. I edged the sides of the diamonds with glossy accents. Even though this layout is simple, I absolutely love it, and so does Payton!

Sorry about all the shadows on this one. I should retake the pic. :blush:

SO what do you think? I'd love some comments and feedback!

If you want to buy this kit, head on over to the scrapbookdeals4u store. Here is a link! http://www.scrapbookdeals4u.com/shop/ You will love this kit! Martha always does the greatest job with putting everything together.

3 comments:

Holly said...

your layouts are so beautiful Jenn, you are very creative and talented!

Nicole said...

Love your layouts Jenny! You've done an amazing job with this kit!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.