Thursday, December 11, 2008

Some stuff

Here are a few things I have created lately but not blogged about:

My To Do list! Its framed behind glass and you just write on it like a white board. The white board/dry erase pens wipe right off. How cool is that?

I'm making these for the kids' school teachers. I think they are so fun.


My button tree was made with help from all my kids. Covering the terracota pot with paper was a pain and hard to figure out but I love the result.


This is a layout using one of our engagement pictures.


This is for the Dec sketch challenge at socalscraps featuring a PageMaps sketch.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Love the to do list! Are all your pages done digitally or the "old" way?

jennmom2000 said...

They are all the old way. I have only ever done one digital page. I like my paper too much!