Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Other Jan Kit

Its called Home Sweet Home and features 3 Bugs in a Rug. Here is a link to the store and details. LINK

and a picture of my kit before I played with it:



The papers are so cute and the extras are awesome. I love the Kaiser bling circles, the SR chipboard houses, and the Fancy Pants clear stuff.

I've made 4 layout with the kit so far but can only show you 3 of them. The 4th is for the newsletter and you will have to wait to see that one. Watch the forum for that to come out any day.

So on to the layouts.

I used the week 52 sketch from the "52 Sketches. . . 52 Weeks" blog for this layout.


This one was based on the sketch over at Sisterhood of Scrap

I already posted this one but thought I would post it again with the others for the kit.


So, isn't this kit awesome? Go to the store and buy yours now! They are on sale. Better yet, buy a subscription to the kits. The option to do so is now available. Check out the details for that here: http://scrapbookdeals4u.com/shop/

While you are at it, join the forum and come play with us! We would love to have you at scrapbookdeals4u.com!