Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Projects


SoCalScraps Color Challenge

Handmade Ornament from Pinky's tutorial

Layout challenge to use a white background

Christmas wall hanging

Christmas Tag

Gift card holders

Another handmade Ornament. I gave this one to my mom. The kidsand I made another one for our tree but I didn't take a picture.

Blind layout (I got the step by step directions to make the layout not seeing a finished product before hand)



This is the covered box and candy bars I made for our Primary board. They looked really cute! This was for Day 12 at Scrapbook Deals 4 U!

So there they are, a few projects I've done within the past few weeks. A lot of them were from a crop at Treasured Scrapbooking.

Be on the look out for January kit peekies for SD4U! I'm going to post some soon!!!

No comments: