Friday, October 2, 2009

My SD4U Halloween Mega Kit Projects

SD4U has 3 great kits this month and I got to play with the Halloween Mega kit. I've created a bunch of stuff so far. This kit is packed!!!

My first project is this gift bag. Its folded from one piece of 12 x 12 paper! The directions were on the Cosmo Cricket blog last week or so. Its so cute and easy!



This first layout is mostly Bo Bunny Boo Crew products with a little 7 Gypsies and Thickers too.


My wall hanging project using the Fancy Pants journaling cards.

More layouts!













I still have a few things to take pictures of too! I'll post those pages soon. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

you're welcome!! i always look! :)

Deb said...

Loved all your Halloween pages! The wall hanging? What did you decorate on...card stock or wood?

jennmom2000 said...

Its just one piece of paper cut up. The paper is cardstock. When you come over to VT you can see it!