Friday, October 16, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge at SD4U

In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month...Lets show our support by submitting a pink layout for a little mini challenge fun!!
Your layout will be due on Saturday October 31st by midnight
We will select the winner by RANDOM DRAW....which means ANYONE can win this!!
>>You are playing for an AWESOME RAK of Prima flowers!!<<

Until then...here is a layout that fits most of the criteria just for picture purposes... :grin: It is darker shades of pink with more than one other color...but remember..this is NOT the actual example...that is coming! LOL

This is DT Member Misty's youngest Daughter. Misty says, "[she] inspires me more than she will ever know...
She inspires me to be pure, true, honest and the best mommy that I can be. She inspires me to love God daily and smile and say nice things. She inspires me to push on when I really just want to give up sometimes...because SHE deserves the best. She is my baby."
Image

Upload your layout to the gallery and link it to the forum thread to be elligible for the fun prize of PINK PRIMAS!

Here is a link to the forum thread: http://www.scrapbookdeals4u.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4389&p=49091&hilit=cancer#p49091

No comments: