Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wonderful December Kits at Scrapbook Daisies!

Have you seen the GORGEOUS kits that Martha has put together for December!!!??? Check these kits out.....

Here is Merry January. PERFECT for you Northerners!!!! Down here in Texas, we don't get much snow...our snowmen consist of twigs and leaves! LOL...But up there, y'all get a plethora of snow! This is perfect for all those snowmen photos! I know DT Member Michelle is super excited to be getting this kit along with Seppa and Tanya. I can't WAIT to see what they do with it!



Here is "Everybody Loves Christmas"...and don't you just love it! The bright colors and whimsical prints on this paper just make me all giddy inside! I can just imagine the fun layouts and projects that can be made using this kit! Oh...and i am SOOOO in love with the little mittens and hot chocolate embellies! **ADORABLE!**
I am excited to see what Martha, Kris, and Taj do with it...those ladies all have a way with color...they are certain to ROCK this kit!!


And finally, "I Believe". Yes...I DO believe! I believe in the magic of Christmas, I believe that Santa is REAL in a toddler's heart, and I believe that this kit is GORGEOUS! I will have the pleasure of designing with this kit this month along with Ly and Misty...YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like two very cool paper kits. I may just have to purchase...:)