Monday, December 13, 2010

Changes to the Scrapbook Daisies Kits

Martha just posted this about changes to the Scrapbook Daisies kit club:


Hello Everyone,

Most December kits are shipping tomorrow! There are a couple of items from the Merry January kit that I will receive today. If you ordered an add on and did not pay for it yet, you will be receiving an invoice shortly. The Merry January kit is sold out now! If you selected that kit but did not pay for it, you need to select another kit or skip this month.

I continue to have many challenges with the manufacturers about product, either they are sold out completely or items are on back order, I have never had issues like this before until the last 4 or 5 months. So I decided to make some changes to the kit club to help this situation and I am also moving the schedule to help the members that can not make their kit payments until the 1st of the month. As you know I have a full time job and also now the brick and mortar store so I try do do my shipments all at once when everyone has paid. So here are the changes:

I am bringing down the choices from 3 to 2 full kits per month

I will have 1 or 2 mini kits per month that will range between $15 - $20

The schedule will change as follows:

20th of the month - Sneak peeks
25th of the month - Full Reveals
25th - 28th - Member's kit selection
29th - Invoices are sent
29th - 3rd - Members must pay their invoices
2nd week of the month (Monday or Tuesday) kits will ship out

Hopefully this will assist me in getting the kits ready for you more timely and will assist you in getting payment to me promply.

I am really excited about the changes that are coming, with today's economy the people that can not afford a full kit might be able to get a mini kit! The mini kits will have the same great quality of product just in smaller quantities.


There will be changes in the Design Team which I will share shortly...

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I am really excited about the smaller kits!  More people will be able to fit this price into their budget.  Then they can see for themselves how wonderful Martha's kits truly are!

No comments: