Monday, July 5, 2010

SD4U partnering withMy Sketch World

Scrapbookdeals4u.com has always hosted a sketch challenge.  In the beginning it was once a month using a PageMaps sketch.  Then we expanded to twice a month, using a Kristine Davidson sketch and a PageMaps sketch.  We have expanded again and now offer 3 sketch challenges each month.  We have added My Sketch World!

We post the same sketch on the first of the month as My Sketch World posts.  Anyone that completes the sketch can upload it to My Sketch World AND scrapbookdeals4u.  Its just like killing 2 birds with one stone!

This month was my turn to do the 1st of the month sketch so I got to use a Lucy Chesna sketch (She is the owner of My Sketch World!)

Here is the sketch:


Image

And here is my sample . . .

Image
My only layout from the Old Glory Kit with 4th of July pictures! I added lots here from my stash. The SR grid paper, the MR chipboard rings and circles, most of the buttons, and the light blue pompom trim.

Thanks Lucy and My Sketch World for this fun partnership. :blow:

I'd love to see what you can create! :scrapper:

No comments: