Sunday, February 14, 2010

Inspired Blueprints and a Feb Kit

Inspired Blueprints is an ning site with lots of inspiration. I just complete 2 layouts with sketches from that site as starting points. Here are the 2 layouts.




These layouts were made with the February kit from scrapbookdeals4u.com, the kit club I design for. Here is a link to the kit: http://scrapbookdeals4u.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&zenid=eb373851bb72dd75a686683189817f42

This kit is actually sold out already. Martha's kits are fantastic though, and seriously packed with scrappy goods! With this kit alone, I made 9 layouts! As a subscriber, the kit costs just $26. That is less than $3 per page! What a great value. I'll have more to post in a bit so you can see what else I made with this kit!

No comments: