Monday, January 18, 2010

More with Pink Paislee

My Jan 15th challenge at scrapbookdeals4u.com is to scraplift a member of our gallery. Cheryl created a wonderful layout that I used for the challenge. More details about the challenge are found here: CHALLENGE

This is my sample!


I am also hosting the card challenge this time around and I chose a great PageMaps sketch as my starting point. This is the sketch:


And my Sample

Details about this contest can be found here: CHALLENGE

Basic Grey's monthly newsletter had a great sketch in it that I used to create this layout. I didn't use BG though. This is more Pink Paislee, MM flowers, and Prima kisses.


MyMind's Eye had a fun sketch on their blog that I used as inspiration for this layout. I didn't use MME product though so I can't enter it in to the contest for them. I still really like the results though.


These are what I created while waiting for my February kit from Martha. Stay tuned for those projects to be coming soon!

No comments: