Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mid Month Challenges at SD4U

Everyone has posted their mid-month challenge at scrapbookdeals4u.com Come on over to the forum to see what they are. You can get a sneak peek at my challenge here on my blog.

My mid-month challenge is for you to scraplift a layout I have picked from the gallery. We have such talented members and can find tons of inspiration in our own gallery! Have you snooped around in there lately? Good, good stuff in there!

Anyway,

The layout I have picked is by KIX! Joni's style is awesome. She uses large photos and always seems to have some hybrid element to her layouts. This is my choice for this month:

Image

Pick something from Joni's layout to be inspired by and scraplift it. Whether it be the large photo, the mixture of fonts, the tied buttons, the squares of paper, the rub-ons, etc. Let's see what you come up with based on being inspired by Joni's layout!

Here is my sample!
Image
I loved the structure of her layout and the tied buttons. I did not have a large photo so I used 3 smaller photos in the same position. I love how all the October Afternoon papers from the Mega kit come together on this layout! This is a great way to use lots of patterns!

I can't wait to see how you are inspired by Joni's layout.

All layouts for the mid-month challenges need to be posted to the gallery folder by the last day of the month to be eligible for the randomly drawn prize. The winner will be announced on the 1st!

No comments: