Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My November Layouts with Photos

I was able to get some photos on my layout and would love to show you what they look like now!


Here is the first onewith a cute picture of Payton and Wade. I love this photo. I love the colors in this layout too.
Here is one I made using some scraps from the kit. I was really getting down to the end when I made this layout. This is Kylie on her baptism day.

And here are the kids' school pictures from this year. Ky is in 3rd, Wes is in 1st and Pay is on pre-K.

This is a picture from Wade's blessing day with all the men that participated. I love this photo too.
This is from this past Easter at Huntington Central Park (or maybe it was 2 Easter's ago).

I haven't been able to figure out the best place to photograph layouts in my new house. I need to figure it out though. These are very shadowy. It was late afternoon.

I hope you got your November kit because they are all sold out. December's kit will be on sale soon!

No comments: