Monday, October 13, 2008

RSC Crop

This weekend Ready, Set, Create had a crop. I was really busy with a lot of things this weekend so I didn't get much done. Here is what I did get done.


Challenge 1: sketch challenge


#2: hybrid card (with 1 digi and 1 traditional element)


#3 No paper showing, only photos

#4 or 5 - not completed (favorite things mini and hope/happiness lo)


#6 Halloween Party Favor


#7 Hybrid Holiday card, 2 digi elements


#8 Strips, Polka Dots, word art


#9 use 6 photos on a layout


#10 Use ribbon, journal spot and eyelets on a layout

#11 not done (quotes about life)
#12 post a photo (done!)


#13 make a callendar for the new year

#14 not done (3 pieces of chipboard)
#15 not done (scraplift)

#16 Submit a layout to the magazine (I submitted 3)


#17 use lyrics from a song in the top 20. I used Jason Mraz' "I'm Yours"

So I completed 12/17. Not bad for a super busy weekend!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow! You sure did get alot done! Great job. I loved seeing it all and so many beautiful layouts and cards.