Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Kit Projects from Scrapbookdeals4u.com

This is a beautiful kit and it is stuffed with wonderful embellishments. I loved using them on my layouts this month.

Here are my first layouts:

Image
The letters are from my stash. Those scalloped circles are punched from on of the papers in the kit.

Image
There is a lot of glitter and Stickles on all these chipboard pieces. DT member Mette and I both placed an owl in our chipboard trees! How fun! :gayfight:

Image
I had these Easter pics pulled out to use last month, but Kylie's purple shirt didn't work with the WeR papers. It worked great with this month's papers though! Those are lines of glitter between my papers too! It really sparkles in person. Those tiny strips between the glitter lines are the little strips that ares left over when you use a boarder punch!

Image
All items from the kit except the black Thickers. Those are from a previous kit. That double scallop boarder strip is the on I punched to get the tiny strips on the above layout.

Thank for looking! I can't wait to see what all of you create with this kit. It is beautiful! If you would like to purchase this kit, visit the SD4U store! There are still some in the store!

PS-I'm half way through another layout with more paper and embellies still to use!

1 comment:

Holly said...

all of your beautiful pages make me want to start to scrap too. You do such great layouts.