Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another June Bug Layout



This was for week 4 of the Treasured Hunt contest. Here are my details.

- one picture only
- at least 3 leaves (I cut these from a piece of June Bug pattern paper)
- stitching - hand stitching around the diamond quilt squares
- some recycled piece of packaging - on the top and bottom edge of the picture matting are pieces from a package of Prima flowers. Its bluish and scallop-y
- journaling of at least 50 words including "I am not willing to..."


I am not willing to admit it. I know, I know. I can see it when I look at this picture. You aren't this little girl anymore. But when I look at you everyday, you are still my little girl! I don't want to admit that you are almost 9. Time is changing you, and ultimately that is a good thing. But still, I am not willing to admit it!"


- original designs only - no sketches, please


I used June Bug pattern paper and stickers
Bazzil scalloped cardstock
Stickles
AC Thickers
Maya Road shear Remember card
Hand punched butterflies
Prima packaging
Misc embroidery thread

Unfortunately I am not moving on, but I will participate in the 2nd chance competition.

No comments: