Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Scrapbook Heaven Sketch Crop

I just participated in Scrapbook Heaven's sketch crop (hence the title, lol). Here is a link to their site: SH

I created 14 layouts and 3 cards since Saturday. I finished layouts yesterday (Tuesday). Today I photographed, editted and uploaded them. That part took ALL DAY!!!

But here they are, all 17 items!

Used Crate Paper Prudence from an older ScrapbookDeals4U.com kit. I think most of my layouts came from kits from SD4U!


Cosmo Cricket Earth Love card and layouts!






This is Fancy Pants Summer Soiree, Cosmo Cricket Snorkle and Earth Love mixed.


Cosmo Crickey Snorkle with Crate Paper Orbit


MY Minds Eye Penny Lane Free Bird



Penny Lane Maggie May


Bella Blvd paper and stickers




October Afternoon Hometown




Three Bugs in a Rug paper


My favorite Cosmo Cricket Early Bird papers! This is the same paper I did those Home blocks out of and I think its so cute!



So there you go. All 17 items! Wow, that is a lot!

I'd love to know which layout is your favorite. Leave me some comments!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Wow! You've been busy! I really like the 6 year old birthday one with the circle, and all your cards are adorable. I also love the Cosmo Cricket Early Bird line.

Kristi B. said...

you scrapped your butt off Jen! I love all the layouts but if I had to pick a fave, I would say that your October Afternoon Smile layout would be it. I can't imagine how good it must have felt to do all that scrappin' in such a short time. Way to go! :)

Melanie said...

I really love the "Hi" card...really cute! I think I need to see that in person! Love the page with us girlies in it. Good times! Miss those girls!

mommyof5kidz said...

Ok..so there is no possible way to pic a favorite if I based it on design...they are all fantastic! however...If I based on cute factor or photo...I would have to say it is a toss up of Smile and Just Terrible!
I love the Smile...because he is sooo NOT smiling! My little boy was ans IS still the same way! Little stinkers!
I LOVE the Just terrible...because he is holding the 2...and you deliberatley left out the Terrible Two...he is Just Terrible! How stinkin' cute is that!!!!
Love them all, Jenn!

Kris Berc said...

My goodness you have been busy! It's nearly impossible to pick a favorite because they are all beautiful, but I really love what you did with the October Afternoon!