Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Last weekend

Last weekend was socal scraps online birthday crop. Steve took the kids to the Discovery Science Center so I could have the day to work. I got so much done. Here are the pages I did!

1st. We were given a picture to take inspiration from and I came up with this.


2. This was Friday's sketch challenge


3. Use products from the socal scrap store


4. Sunday's sketch


5. Make a card using the colors of the site's logo (pink, turquoise, and brown)


6. CD class with ScrappyGrace



7. Friday's sketch challenge (using the kit from scrapbookdeals4u)


8. All things Prima challenge (everything is Prima too!)


9. Use product intended for a certain theme in a different way. This is Girl Scout paper.


10. Bling it up Challenge, use rhinstones and stickles


11. Use items the start with b, i, r, t, h, d, a, y. Don't ask me to remember what I used. This was really hard!


12. "Classic" items, used OLD MM pp, rubons, and wordfetti stickers


13. Countdown LO, used 9, 8, 7, etc of certain products


14. Flower challenge, use at least 15 flowers


All this plus I played a few games too! I won 3 prizes so far from random draws. I still want to finish up a few projects and have another LO to post when I can take a picture. Hopefully I'll get to that tomorrow.

No comments: